Different flavors.

Different flavors.

Monday, June 25, 2012

On Loafing



I loaf. Do you loaf? I think everybody loafs!

Today I just learned a new word called “loafing”. Well, not exactly the first time I heard the word but, this time, I actually understood its sense. My photography professor showed our class his work about “The Art of Loafing” that included a simple photo of friends chilling in what seemed to be a nearby beach. I felt fascinated about his work and really appreciated he had this purpose of celebrating that simple human act by means of photography and a few good words about the subject.


Loaf (-ing) ; verb: be lazy or idle


When asked why man should consider The Art of Loafing as a product of art, he answered: “Simply because it’s part of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment